Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Haircut during Christmas break

Both of my college boys asked me to cut their hair while they were home for Christmas.  Yes, I cut hair.  It has probably saved our family millions of dollars!  Seriously think about that.  10 heads of hair needing to be cut every two or so months at conservatively $10.00 a cut, over the last 23 years?  Ya.......a lot of money (because the true math equation would have to take into account the fact that not all 10 people have been here for the entire 24 years so it would be some sort of a calculus equation involving exponents and sums, and it has been 25 years since I have had calculus...not going there, don't worry.)

But the point is that every time I cut someone's hair, little Spike thinks he needs a chop.  This time I got photos.  Here they are:
BEFORE 

AFTER


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!! I read them all and I know how to use the delete button. Please keep it kind.