Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Family Photos--early favorites

Yea!! Our photo shoot from July is back :-)  Thank you so much to our dear friends who always take time out of their busy schedule to photograph our family!!  I love them more than they know!!

I am just going to pull out a few early favorites!  I haven't had enough time to go through them in detail yet!

I liked this one because of Scuff in the back

I think this is my favorite with one exception.  Can you see it?
And here are the three I chose each time I looked through the group.  Since they are the only ones I chose both times, they must be the best, right?
Slim looks so much like my brother in this photo.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!! I read them all and I know how to use the delete button. Please keep it kind.