Sunday, December 5, 2010

Do you see what I see??

I have a photo blog, What Karen Sees, that feeds directly to my email.  The author is Drew's aunt.  I love her and think she is an AMAZING photographer, along with plenty of other talents!!  Anyway, this morning's post was just over the top!  I LOVE Christmas lights, much like Karen.  Click on the earlier link to see her post, or click HERE to see where it leads.....This is the most incredible and beautiful display of Christmas lights I have ever seen and I cannot even imagine having the opportunity to have seen it in person!!  On Holdman's website you can also see his 2008 Christmas lights display :-)  Enjoy it!!  Happy Holidays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!! I read them all and I know how to use the delete button. Please keep it kind.