Wednesday, January 12, 2011

21---Really???!!

Have we really been married for 21 years??  Is that even possible?  Monday Drew and I celebrated our 21st---yes!!  Our 21st anniversary.  21 years is a lot of life to live together.  So much has happened to us in that time.....we have shared so many memories, joys, heartbreaks, trials, blessings.  He truly is my bestest friend in the whole wide world.  I really don't know what I would do without him.  When I say that to him, his response is, "Live a happy, normal life...."  But the truth be told, Drew, it would be so very difficult for me.  You are my emotional stability.  You bring me down to earth when I am flying away with all the things I want to do and accomplish.  You build me up when I just don't think I can continue to face the world and all I feel it expects of me.  You love me when I'm obnoxious, hold me when I cry, tease me when I'm annoyed, and correct me when I'm out of line.  No, Drew, life wouldn't be happy or normal without you in it.

Thank you for being such a wonderful father, a magnificent husband, and just for being my very, very best friend.  I appreciate you more than you know.  And I cannot wait to see what the next 21 years holds for us!!

All my love!

3 comments:

  1. Good for you both and congrats!!!! I love you so much, we celebrated our 58th this Dec. Where have all of the years gone??? Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! that means you guys got married when i was 5!!! i love "young" friends! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!! I read them all and I know how to use the delete button. Please keep it kind.