Sunday, March 31, 2013

My very favorite meeting!

Yesterday, Sun and I watched the General Young Women's Meeting with a friend and her 12 year-old daughter.  I love that meeting!  When I watch that meeting, I am always reminded that I am a daughter of God, who loves me.  I hear how God feels about His daughters, always.  Even when I am not serving with the youth, I listen to the meeting because of the feelings I have while I watch it.  Yesterday was no different.  Here is the link if you want to watch the entire meeting.

This is an amazing little video they showed illustrating a young woman preparing to attend the temple and being reminded throughout her preparation of the covenants she has made and the ones she hopes to make.  It is absolutely beautiful!  Enjoy:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!! I read them all and I know how to use the delete button. Please keep it kind.