Friday, April 18, 2014

Family First Friday--#15--Seeking and giving forgiveness


As earth begins to shed the winter here in the Northern hemisphere and spring is blooming all around and we are celebrating the resurrection of our Savior this weekend, I just thought these two videos shared two amazing aspects of Jesus Christ's atonement.  It is through His healing power that we can both be forgiven of the things we have done wrong and receive comfort and healing from the wrongs of others that have affected us deeply.   As I go about my walk in mortality, I pray to be able to continually access both of these parts of the atonement and the blessings such access brings to my life, joy from sorrow and peace.


Enjoy both of these videos.  Have an amazing weekend as you contemplate the blessings of our Savior's atonement in your life!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!! I read them all and I know how to use the delete button. Please keep it kind.