Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Ever had one of those PERFECT evenings??

Earlier this week, Drew was working late.  Dinner was over and cleaned up.  The TV was off.  Michael Buble was playing on the computer.  Jacob was chatting on line.  Joshua and I were reading 'Green Eggs & Ham' and all of the other kids were laying around in the family room reading books.  It looked like this:
Joshua read the entire book by himself.  When he finished it, he said, "I can't believe I read the whole book!!  We need to do a 'high-five' for each page!"  So then we had to do 60 high-fives! 

It was just such a nice evening.  So peaceful, so perfect.  Drew came home and we had family home evening and went to bed.  Here is how Josh felt about his success:

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a perfect evening to me!!!! loved the pics!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!! I read them all and I know how to use the delete button. Please keep it kind.