Saturday, November 27, 2010

Serious Shutterfly Promo!!


I don’t know how you can choose just one…….aren’t they gorgeous?  I can’t decide if I love one photo or multiple photos??  What do you think?  I think I love this one the best!!!

 But these are good too:








I love holiday Christmas cards!!!  I love receiving YOURS and hearing about your family and seeing your beautiful children and families.  (Here is a link to look at a few more from Shutterfly.)  It is such a fun time to get caught up with all of you. 

Wondering what to do for Grandma and Grandpa??  How about a beautiful desk photo calendar??  You might need a few for the aunties and uncles, too!!  So much to choose from and love! 

Happy Holidays my dear friends—from our house to yours.  (I can’t wait to see which ones you choose.)  You can receive 50 free holiday cards of your very own from Shutterfly too!!  (Check it out!)

And it isn’t too late to be thinking about what those graduation announcements should look like!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!! I read them all and I know how to use the delete button. Please keep it kind.