Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A day early....BUT.....

I'm guessing on the number of candles :-) but this is a shout out to my very dear friend who no longer lives close to us!!  Linz....you are amazing and I miss you a ton!!!
L-Lovely, in every sense of the word!
I-Incredibly sensitive to others
N-Nice & Organized (need I say anything about tupperware???)
Z-Zaney and full of life!
Y-Yearning for Knowledge (always from the right sources)

I hope all is going well in your neck of the woods!!  Kiss and hug all those boys for me!!  Love you!

 

1 comment:

  1. you are too kind!!! thanks my dear friend! i bet i miss you more! lots of love coming through this comment... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!! I read them all and I know how to use the delete button. Please keep it kind.