Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Happy TWO Months Spike, Spike!!


Who me??  OH YA! 

Dear Spike, Spike......
How fun it is to have you at our house!!  It is more fun when you are not screaming.  We have had a rough start, but every day gets a little easier and we trust each other a little more and figure out  more about each other.  I'm sorry for all of the times I have eaten something that has bothered you or kept you awake.  I wish I could make it all better.  You have just started smiling and talking to us.  It is so enjoyable to listen to you and so very rewarding to see you smile......worth most of the screaming!  I cannot wait to see what the next year has to hold for all of us!!  This is a shot of your 'wild man' hair....Scuff thought it needed to be documented!!  And of course.....here is the great smile we were talking about!  Love you!  Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!! I read them all and I know how to use the delete button. Please keep it kind.