Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Are your questions ready??!!


I cannot wait!  It is here!!  It is here!!  Every six months our prophets speak and share the words of the Lord with us.



Many years ago, I was told that if I would think of questions I had (any....doctrinal, temporal, spiritual) and pray about them, I would receive answers to my questions.  One year I decided to take the challenge.  It worked!!  I have always received answers as I listen to all the sessions of General Conference: Saturday & Sunday, October 6 & 7,  9 a.m. and 1 p.m. Pacific Time.  Check your local stations or watch it on-line RIGHT HERE!!  Current link, until Saturday is for the General Relief Society Meeting.  That was an amazing meeting by itself!!  I LOVED it and received some of my answers there.

Don't bother calling me during those times.  I do not answer the phone.  I am busy listening to the prophets!  Have a great weekend!  I know I will!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!! I read them all and I know how to use the delete button. Please keep it kind.