Thursday, January 10, 2013

23 years ago today....

We were married in the Jordan River Temple.
We just had family and a few close friends at the ceremony.
My family was not able to attend.
We were married on a Wednesday @ 1:00p.m.
I was the only bride in the temple that day.
We looked so young, and we were....
and skinny!
22 years ago
 We celebrated our first anniversary.
Our 1 month old baby was in newborn ICU.
We didn't know if he would live or die.
We spent the night at a hotel and cried for our baby.
20 years ago
You graduated from BYU. 
So much living we have done together.
16 years ago
I graduated from BYU.
 
A little over 14 years ago...
We moved here to California
We added a fifth son to our family.
And finally a daughter!!

Then another son,
and another one.
We finally felt complete.
We grew older,
and older,
and older.
We started sending boys on missions.
2 years ago
We got a surprise.
Another son.
22 years ago
Your mother told me that in 
20 years
I would miss the pitter-patter of little feet all over the house,
she was wrong.
I am still hearing them.
Congratulations, Sweetheart!
23 years of life together!
23 years closer to 
Building our Eternity!
Love you!
Me.
PS I updated the Meet the Family Page
Check it out!


1 comment:

  1. Happy 23 years! I LOVED this post and all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!! I read them all and I know how to use the delete button. Please keep it kind.