Monday, May 20, 2013

Hug a Convert, the Book of Mormon, and Ask the Missionaries!

Along with Middle-aged Mormon Man's  Hug a Convert Day..... (Go over there and check it out and send him your conversion stories!)



I would like to announce that here on Building Eternity, I am offering those of you who are interested a free Book of Mormon.  I'll even write my testimony in it for you! 

If you are interested, head over to my 'About Me and Contact' page (look up, link at the top, its new so let me know what you think), and send me an email.  If you prefer a language other than English, please make a note of that in the email.  Hopefully in the next couple of days, I'll figure out a way to put that link into my side-bar.....

Also, you need not fret.  Article of Faith #8, (recite it with me.....) We believe the Bible to be the word of God, as far as it is translated correctly.  We also believe the Book of Mormon to be the word of God. 

We believe that the Bible is the first witness of the Lord Jesus Christ, and we believe the Book of Mormon to be a second witness of Jesus Christ.  He is the Savior and Redeemer of the world.  These are His books and this is His gospel.

In another week, our third son will be heading out to spread the good news about our Savior:  that we can repent and return to live with Him, that families can be together forever, that we have living prophets upon the earth to guide us and help us know what we must do to return to live with Him, and that we can each receive that knowledge for ourselves, personal revelation, to guide our lives today.  So if you need answers to life's questions, Elder Nelson would say:  Ask the Missionaries! They can help you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!! I read them all and I know how to use the delete button. Please keep it kind.