Friday, January 24, 2014

Family First Friday #4

cinewsletter.blogspot.com

Today I was made aware of the death of one of my children's classmates.  One of our little fourth graders passed away on Monday from a long battle with cancer.  Our school is honoring him today.  I do not know the family personally, but as a parent who has had a sick child and tinkered at the edge of death, my heart goes out to them.  I pray that their hearts will be healed in time and they will be able to appreciate the beautiful life that was a part of theirs, even if just for a short time.

Take time today to love those near you.  We just really never know how long their time in mortality will last.  We assume they will be here tomorrow.  But we never really know.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!! I read them all and I know how to use the delete button. Please keep it kind.