Thursday, May 8, 2014

Busy, busy month of May!

123greetings.com

The other day I realized that May is my busiest month, ever!  It is crazy the things we have done over the past years in the month of May:

  • 2009  Slim graduated high school and jr. college
  • 2010  Spanky graduated high school and jr. college, Slim left on his mission
  • 2011  (Spanky left for his mission in August---so I think we were finding out where he was going in     May?)  Also, I was in my 6 month of pregnancy with our eighth son.  I was trying to remember why this May would have been busy??  Then I remembered that this is when I had to start doing weekly non-stress tests with the pregnancy because I was of 'advanced maternal age'-----lovely!  It was busy!
  • 2012  Slim comes home from his mission, Scuff receives his Eagle Scout, graduates from high school, and jr. college; we had to finish off Speedy's home schooling stuff.
  • 2013  Scuff leaves for his mission; finish off Speedy's home schooling stuff for 8th grade; Spanky came home in August.
  • 2014  Finish off Sun's home schooling stuff (7th grade); attend Slim's graduation (SVU--bachelor's degree!!); Sport graduates high school and jr. college and it leaving for BYU Provo in June; and now the engagement (though that doesn't require much on my part today, except anticipated stress for the future :-)
  • 2015  Scuff should be coming home from his mission and at some point between now and then, I will have a new daughter-in-law!  And Sport will probably be leaving for his mission.
Crazy, huh??  I think I had better just not plan anything extra in May
May the flowers be with you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!! I read them all and I know how to use the delete button. Please keep it kind.