The other day I realized that May is my busiest month, ever! It is crazy the things we have done over the past years in the month of May:
- 2009 Slim graduated high school and jr. college
- 2010 Spanky graduated high school and jr. college, Slim left on his mission
- 2011 (Spanky left for his mission in August---so I think we were finding out where he was going in May?) Also, I was in my 6 month of pregnancy with our eighth son. I was trying to remember why this May would have been busy?? Then I remembered that this is when I had to start doing weekly non-stress tests with the pregnancy because I was of 'advanced maternal age'-----lovely! It was busy!
- 2012 Slim comes home from his mission, Scuff receives his Eagle Scout, graduates from high school, and jr. college; we had to finish off Speedy's home schooling stuff.
- 2013 Scuff leaves for his mission; finish off Speedy's home schooling stuff for 8th grade; Spanky came home in August.
- 2014 Finish off Sun's home schooling stuff (7th grade); attend Slim's graduation (SVU--bachelor's degree!!); Sport graduates high school and jr. college and it leaving for BYU Provo in June; and now the engagement (though that doesn't require much on my part today, except anticipated stress for the future :-)
- 2015 Scuff should be coming home from his mission and at some point between now and then, I will have a new daughter-in-law! And Sport will probably be leaving for his mission.
|May the flowers be with you!|