Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Answers!!!

Riddle #1:




YES!!  GLITTER TOES!!!  My favorite!  I'm hooked!  I love them more than I ever knew I would!!  Now that Linzy has moved away, I need a new glitter toe lady :-)  I told Drew we would have to put money in the budget for them and he just gave me THAT look.

Riddle #2:

First a little explanation, the first photo on the last post under riddle #2 was a close up of the bathroom wallpaper in the master bathroom.  As you can see from the photo, it is orange and brown.  The cabinets were painted a deep orange rust color.  In the bathroom, it was so dark everything looked brown.  But when you got it into the light, it was obviously orange!  Nasty--and it was full of mold.  There is brown and pink tile in the bathroom that was going to be outrageous to replace.  Anyway, Spanky, Sport and I with some assistance from the little ones, changed it to look like this:





Yes, those are lighthouses on the shower curtains and dolphins on the toilet seat.  I didn't take a picture, but there are also 'nemo' fish in the tub to keep you from slipping.
On this wall, Sport is going to paint a lighthouse mural.  He is a very talented artist and I thought this would be a great opportunity to help him explore on a larger surface.  He already has a rough pencil sketch with the lighthouse at the right, on a rocky shore with a turbulent ocean and skyline.  I can't wait to see how it turns out.  (The master bedroom is the big boys' room, so this is their bathroom.)   And I found this poster to go over the top of the vanity:

OK, Riddle #3:
Speedy and Sun were invited to a 50's party, so I helped them figure out how they should dress.  I really wanted a poodle skirt for Sun, but didn't get it together in time.  (Then come to find out, she didn't want to wear a dress anyway, so I guess everything worked out for the best!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!! I read them all and I know how to use the delete button. Please keep it kind.