Monday, June 15, 2015

Maybe Moving thoughts---today.

Well, what do you think so far?  Kind of a crazy story huh?  Over the next several months, I kept wondering and pondering how the whole moving thing was going to happen and when.  It was so strange to feel prompted to ask for the job, but then not to get it.  I was super confused.
copyright:  Karen Larsen photography

During the process, I kept having the feeling that 'I can trust the Lord' which, you should know, trust is not an easy thing for me.  And I also kept thinking, 'Yes, we are moving.  I just need to prepare and plan so that I am ready when the time comes.'  When I would fast or pray about it, I felt like I received confirmation of things I already knew.  I would be moving.  The time was coming.  Just prepare and wait.  But month after month came and we didn't move and the farther away from the job interview we got, the more and more I wondered how it was all going to come together.
copyright:  Karen Larsen photography

To be honest with you, I still don't know.  Maybe we are still moving.  But as of today, we have the exact job I prayed for, we just have it here in the town where we live.  It did happen fast.  The person who had the job announced they were leaving and the court did not feel like they had enough time to recruit for the job so they promoted Drew.  Maybe this all plays into Drew getting the job in another court at a later date?  I really do not know.  I know enough to know that I can trust the Lord, and He will take care of me.  But I really do not have any idea what His plan is or what it looks like.  I just know what I am suppose to do, here and now.  I guess I am still making assumptions about what those instructions mean the bigger picture is.  And so we wait, still working and following the instructions we have been given.
copyright:  Karen Larsen photography
Things can look so different as time passes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!! I read them all and I know how to use the delete button. Please keep it kind.