Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Sayeth What?

Dani sent me this photo yesterday.  Can you believe it?  The first photo is Slim and Richard when they were probably 14 in front of the temple.  The second photo, ten years later, taken in front of the same temple for Richard's wedding day.  Holy cow!  It is hysterical!  Same stance, same faces, better hair, better shoes, better clothes, both cutting off Richard's foot.  It just hit me so funny.  They are the same boys, just older and now men.  I cannot wait to see what the next 10 years will bring.  Can you just see them at Slim's wedding?  And then with their wives and little people?  Oh I cannot wait!  I just thought it was too funny not to share!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!! I read them all and I know how to use the delete button. Please keep it kind.