Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Christmas Quilts

So in case you didn't know, I did end up making three quilts for Christmas.  The plan was four, but the fourth one proved to be significantly more difficult and I haven't had time to finish it or work on it.  I am hoping to finish it off sooner or later, but for now, Scuff will just have to wait for it.  I showed you Slim's quilt, in this post. 

But I also made one for Tammy.  Hers looks like this:

I didn't get a photo of the back.  But it is just a white sheet with little yellow and blue flowers.

Spanky's looks like this:
The Layout

work in progress
OK.. I just realized that I do not have a photo of the finished quilt.  I will get that and post it up soon.  But this gives you an idea.

The big boys have all been home for Christmas too!!  It was a surprise for their dad.  I will add some of those photos and share some of our Christmas joys in the next few days as things settle down and people go home.  Grandparents left Sunday.  Slim left yesterday.   And Scuff and Spanky leave on Friday.  It has been so much fun and super busy!!  But I will post about that later!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!! I read them all and I know how to use the delete button. Please keep it kind.