Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Carin...Growing up

We have a super crazy week this week!  Yesterday we cleaned the church.  Today we have a funeral.  Wednesday I have my monthly committee meeting.  Friday, a baby shower.  Saturday, Sport is starting his Eagle Scout Project.  Sunday is our Primary Program (which is where the children share thoughts and music about the doctrines they have learned so far this year, it is always a huge treat---kids 3-11!), and I am the chorister.  Those are just the extra things we have going on this week...that doesn't include the normal stuff.  I'm not sure how much blogging I will get done. 

But, at least I can post the photos I promised.  So without further adieu...

Here they are:
















Well, there you go, from about 12 months to 19. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!! I read them all and I know how to use the delete button. Please keep it kind.